Wednesday, June 13

Teen bedrooms

Here's an idea for you!! Take a photo of your teens bedroom, probably messy and gross but hopefully lovely and tidy, hehe. And scrap it!! They'll thank you one day.
I kind of wish I could look back into my bedroom now and see what it was like - messy, tidy, I can't remember actually. What was on the walls, on the floors, hanging around, LOL, like Emmas room here. Have fun with this idea and send your layouts to scraptheteenz@hotmail.com along with any other teen layouts or tips you may have.

Lianne

Lee Ilka

Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I'm going in (wish me luck!). Great prompt!

Vanessa said...

great layouts!
yes..those chaotic rooms looks mighty familiar!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the layouts. I think I already have some pictures, so I will start this challenge right away.
Nancy M

Charmaine said...

oh boy can i relate:)

my first visit to this blog but ill be back :)