Sunday, June 22

Milestone Birthdays

Hi all, Ann here and it was my turn to choose the new theme this time around.

Our teens all look forward to those all important milestone birthdays, you know the ones i mean...Becoming a teenager at 13, the all important 16th and officially being recognised as an adult at 18.

My layout is about my son Josh last year on his 16th birthday.
Even scarier is the fact that he is turning 17 in 3 weeks....eeeek!
Where does the time go?


Here is Michele's layout for this theme, sounds like her lovely daughter Ashleigh had a great 13th birthday.

Credits
Postage Date Stamps – A Clegg
Staples, That’s Amore Freebie - CinziaL
Photo Edge Mask – Jessica Sprague
Overlay 1, Grungy & Weathered2 – Kim B
Overlay 2, Crumpled notepaper - Misstiina
Overlay 3, Bella - Nancie Rowe Janitz
Note paper, Sass for your class journal2 - JEdwards


Here's mine - I couldn't decide which birthday to choose so I combined a few of my sons milestone birthdays onto one LO. He loved looking at how he has changed over the years.
:)Sarah


Heya Ilka here, mine is about Chris's 18th Birthday. It was not such a big deal for him after all, but I guess that's because he did a lot of growing up over the last two years prior. But adult or not, he'll always be my baby boy and he knows it LOL!
Lianne - for Emma's 15th birthday she just wanted a family day out. She wanted to get her nose pierced first then go to the zoo. So we spent a relaxed day at the zoo, then went out to dinner on the way home. Was an awesome day and she loved it.

Hi all. This is my take on Justin's 18th birthday. I really enjoyed doing this page so hope you enjoy the result. Happy scrapping - Adrienne


No comments: