Sunday, December 21

Holiday Fun







Hi All,
Ann here, it's my turn to set the new theme and seeing as we are only a few days away from being visited by the big man in the red suit....I decided it would be good to show some holiday/ Seasonal layouts.

The team will post their layouts when they can, I'm sure you all will understand how busy everyone is at the this time of year.

But to get things started, here is a layout featuring my teens and their younger sister on xmas day.


Merry Christmas everyone.














Hi All, I hope you're all organised for the upcoming week and holidays - may it be fun and stress-free.


I'm only just doing my xmas shopping now but I refuse to let it stress me - 4 more sleeps till xmas and 5 more sleeps until its all over - what is the point of stressing??


Here is a layout I did for a recent competition over at Eidou using their collaboration Mega Digital Kit - Mistletoe & Wine







and here is another version of it, using the more traditional colours, the same kit and of course - the same photo. Lets be honest, how many times can you get your teenager to pose wearing a Santa hat?? I count myself lucky that she did it at all!

Have a Safe & Happy Christmas - Michele








Hi Everyone



Here are two from me. They are actually 8 x 8 LOs taken from my Chrismas diary minialbum ( I am trying to scrap a page a day throughout the xmas period since this is an extra special xmas for us - we are expecting a new little addition to our family in February )



Have a wonderful Xmas and a very happy new year - Sarah :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That layout is stunning Ann - love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Michele, love the photos!

Anonymous said...

Stunning layouts Sarah.
2009 is certainly going to be an exciting year for you all with bubs arriving soon.

Merry Christmas to the Groen clan.
:-)

Kwebbel said...

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you in Germany.
:-)