Friday, January 25

Food Glorious Food!

Hi everyone - happy new year. All the scrap the teenz contributors live downunder and we have been soaking up the sun down here and enjoying our summer holidays so we apologise for the lack of action around here! But we are back and raring to go with fresh new ideas for ways to scrap those sometimes difficult to scrap teen years.The theme we have chosen this fortnight is food and our teens relationship with it. The teen years can be so busy and food is often something grabbed in a rush and usually of the fast food variety it seems (or at least that's how it is in this house!) Gone are those days when you had much of a say over what they are putting in their mouths, and as one of our blog contributors, Sarah says: To think that I worried about them not having a balanced diet as toddlers!Anyway, without further ado, here are some ways that we have tackled the subject of food and teens in our pages. Enjoy!

Oh and if you have pages you would like us to post here on the blog as inspiration for others please don't hesitate to send them through to us at: scraptheteenz@hotmail.com

Jo x

By Ilka

By Ann

By Sarah

By Jo

By Lianne


2 comments:

Kwebbel said...

I'm from Germany (my english is not so good, sorry!)

I like your lo! - Thank you for showing!

I look around the world of scrapper and seach from every country a scrapper, and placeed them on my Blog - you are my scrapper from Neuseeland!
If you want, you can look on my blog!
I wish you every time good lo's - and perhaps you visit my page in germany!

your
Susanne

Carol said...

Love your Layouts girls, they look awsome, i often come and look, but dont usually post, just thought id let you know im here lol